Whats up!

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog, so here's a little update of what I've been up to.



First of all, I've been busy messing around with the good old E.H. Shepard's illustrations of Winnie the Pooh, and his universe. All this ended up in a very nice app, with a couple of stories, accompanied with some nice music and animations. If you want to, you can try the app for free here

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/classic-winnie-the-pooh/id647809786?mt=8


Fernando and Ulrich talking about expressions

Besides making apps, I've been so lucky to take part in a Disney Comic Course in Barcelona, which started this year, and ends in December. So far the course has been awesome, and the teachers Fernando Guell, Dann Jippes and Ulrich Schröder, are the most talented and inspirering artists I've ever met. I hope to put up some more pics and drawings when it's all over in December :)

over and out